I am extremely happy to bring to you the good news that I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Hardip. Thank you so much for thinking that I am suitable for this award. And buddies, you know what to do, have a look at his website. He does reviews for various books which are non-spoilers.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- I get angry very quickly 😡
- I am good at counselling people to give up with their bad habits 🤗
- I am very open to close ones 😁
- What is your favourite hobby/pass time?
- What is your vision & goal for your life?
To become a Psychologist
- What is your favourite movie all time?
I really do not know, I like every Tamil movie with a moral
- What is your favourite food?
- What is one superpower you wish you could have and what would you do with it?
Be invisible, because so many people are good at back-stabbing, and I want to catch them at a glance.
I honestly cannot choose which is the best of my posts.
- What state or country do you never want to go back to?
- What’s the best single day on the calendar?
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
- What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
- As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)