I pay my gratitude to Nirant for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I appreciate the trust that you have on me. He is indeed a unique writer. Thanks a ton. Buddies, it is time you take a glance at his blogs. You will not get back unsatisfied!
PS: I take on awards, not for me, but to promote my lovely fellow bloggers.
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
Something that victims suffer is Silence – I wanted people to help me break it. Thus, “Help Break The Silence” sprung up.
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to your 13 years old self?
The worst age of my life stages was the gap of 13-14 years of age. Guys and girls, do not let others influence you. Do not fall for the traps. They may look fantasizing, but the reality is different. What others do, they do. Who said you should do it too? Do nothing than regretting later. Be You!
- What’s your favourite TV show?
Kings of Dance and Super Singer ( Tamil Shows )
- 3 things you cannot live without?
My Family, My Best Friends, Music
- What is your most prized possession?
I would say priceless – My Family ( Includes my Parents, my Siblings, my Best Friends, my Enemies! ) I can not buy them with any amount. My unit of purchase will be Eternal Love.
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Sensitive, Strong, Loving
- What does your perfect day look like?
A very peaceful day meaning a fight with NO-ONE!
- Which animal best define you & why?
A Dog – Never Betrays
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
Switzerland – I am going this year!
- What has been your biggest Challenge?
Being Me! Being One-self is not as easy as it looks to be.
I am very lost now to look for 10 more facts about myself since it is my 3rd Liebster Award. 🤣
- I do not know how to dance ( Yet, I choreographed a performance for a program in 2016 and got a shower of appreciations! ) 💃
- I never betray 🤗
- My favourite Genres are Romance, Comedy and Horror 😝
- I am very Trustworthy 😇
- I have stage fright ( However, I did the Master of Ceremony (MC) for a Feast in 2014 and no one has still broken the record of the appreciations, the likingness and the calls to be the MC for other programs. Priests and Sisters still come to me and tell me I did wonderfully. ) 😘
- I still have not yet even watched The Titanic completely 🚢
- I love reading 📚
- I love being traditional 😍
- I still do not know how to cook much 👩🍳
- I am Myself 😄
Drum Roll! Here I come with Beautiful Nominations!
Check Them Out! Because, Why Not? They are beneficial!
- What job would you be terrible at?
- Are you usually an early bird or a late owl?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What’s your favourite genre of book or movie?
- How different was your life one year ago?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- What are you most likely to become famous for?
- What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
- What was the most memorable gift you’ve received?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Share 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 3 blogs for the award.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions and inform them of the nomination.